Thursday, August 13, 2009

Market summary

I was keeping busy for past one week and couldn't keep a tab on markets so had to step aside and didn't trade at all. Now I am back for a bit before I take off again for couple of weeks.
Markets had an up day but nothing compared to what it looked in the morning when I got up, S&P futures were up 11 points and Europe and Asia were on fire, but retail sales and job numbers killed the move. Markets look heavy to me here but still holding up above their 10 dma which is a bullish scenario. Sector wise we had good rally in materials and energy possibly because of overnite rally abroad. While biotechs lagged today. Internals were mixed while they are creating bearish diverging on the daily chart.

Follow me on twitter for real time trade updates.
www.twitter.com/sidshar

No comments: