Friday, July 10, 2009

Market summary

Markets had another mixed day on low volume today with no clear sense of direction. S&P Dow tad lower while NASDAQ tad higher. I see this as a consolidation phase as I had mentioned yesterday. We might see some more of it but after that there will be a big move coming either up or down we don't know but the daily trend is down so possibly to downside. Also next week is options expiration so I expect some wild swings with lot of reversals happening intraday as well on day to day basis. Sector wise Semis and transports were higher while agri/energy names were lower.
Personally I had two trades today SRS and BXP both winner and took AMN long. Watch for my next week's list on twitter over the weekend.
Follow me on twitter for real time trade updates.
www.twitter.com/sidshar

No comments: