Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Market summary

Indexes were mixed today with Nasdaq100 up while others down. Volume on NASDAQ was heavy and it bounced off some very important support. As I mentioned I wasn't expecting it to take that support out first time but if we bang at this support couple of more times it will be vulnerable.
Sectorwise biotech and healthcare were stronger sectors while Oil/Ag/finacials were the weakest. Overall it was a mixed market as expected we are in sweetspot between 10 and 20 day moving averages. I expect markets to bounce a little from here going into options expiration on Friday. I plan to close some of my very few longs left into that move and standaside for shorts or longs to appear. Some shorts have already started to appear. UNH for one very vulnerable below 23.23.
Look for watchlist on twitter.
Follow me on twitter for real time trade updates.
www.twitter.com/sidshar

No comments: