Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Market summary

Markets consolidated/churned all day long after last two days of gains. Small caps were leaders again today. We are at some very important levels here and bulls need to hold this breakout they got on Monday. Having said that I still think there is a good chance we go back and test that breakout level and fill the gap from Friday. Sector wise Home builders led the advance followed by bio techs, while Semi/financials closed to the downside.

Portfolio wise I played AMGN today and closed with small profit but I think bio tech sector (IBB) is breaking out. I also entered AXL AHD and OCNF on long side and bought SPY put to hedge my long portfolio.
Stocks to watch for tomorrow NEXM BCRX IBB NM MATK
Follow me on twitter for my real time updates on my trade.

www.twitter.com/sidshar

No comments: