Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day Summary

Indexes have started forming a squeeze again and are consolidating. A squeeze for me signifies that after a big move both sides are resting a little and garnering their strength back to fight again. Which way will this squeeze break we dont know but which ever way it breaks I will join that side. UNG is getting attractive again now and I will try to buy it tomorrow. My orders in WMT , RYL are sitting, I am expecting a pull back in both of them over next week. IEF is an etf which follows 10yr t notes and if markets break down expect it to go up and that will act as a hedge on my long entries of PGH and possibly WMT and RYL. PGH broke to a 6 month high today and its looking good. There is insider buying going on in this and it has a good 15% yield, I am holding it.

No comments: