Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day Summary

All four indexes showed some indecision today after yesterdays reversal bar and volume was heavy (not as heavy as yesterday) that's a sign of worry, it means aggressive buyers were equally matched with aggressive sellers. Yesterdays weakness in Gold (GLD) and Agri commmodities (DBA) was a good entry point, GLD went ahead and hit another all time high today, I was hoping for some more dip in GLD and DBA to enter but they didnt give me the entry. This weeks pick CALM popped 10% today and hit my target, I am out of it. Also Natural gas (UNG) acted very well today and surged 4% today. Its getting close to my intial target of 50.
BCO didnt do too much today but I am holding it, its in a triangle pattern and may breakout in any direction, I hope it would be to upside.

No comments: