Friday, February 1, 2008

Day summary

Ok even with bad job numbers we got a nice rally today and all indexes closed in green with nice gains. Though things have started looking somewhat stable but all major indexes are reaching thier major resitances on both daily and weekly chart but not there yet. I expect market to rally some more till they hit their resistances of 50 dma on daily and 11 ema on weekly. From there on two things are most likely, either these indexes grind and churn around those resistances and try to decide further direction from there or they sell off immediately. We will see what happens. But I expect market to continue their move higher in early part of next week.
For my next week's stock pick I will try to pick a stock on its own merit because broader market is not guiding me in any direction here.
Always rememebr in markets anything can happen any time so always predefine your risk with proper stops (mental or actual).

No comments: